Sunday, October 26, 2008

chapter 8

I think that the article in our book about prostitution is crazy. Prostitution should not ever be considered legal. I have seen shows that talk about women who just do it for fun and I think that they are crazy. I think that it is wrong that people see this as a career. Our bodies are supposed to be private and sex is supposed to be shared between a husband and a wife. I think that it is sad that some people have to resort to prostitution to make rent and to feed their kids, but why would people choose it for other reasons. It is also sick that people in our society will pay such large amounts of money for sexual favors, making this a career option. Bottom line is that prostituion is degrading to women. They are only being seen as a sexual object, not for who they are.

No comments: