Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Final blog number 14

I am not real sure what this blog is supposed to cover, so I will discuss my final paper and what I have read about the others finals. I think that the final paper was kind of fun to write. It gave me a good refresher of everything that we have learned and how I need to apply it to my life. I think that it is neat that one of the girls is writing a song for her final. I hope that she posts it somewhere that we can listen to it. How cool, I wish that I was talented. I was a little disappointed to read that another student didn't enjoy the class and was just ready to be done with it. How could you not have learned anything? Maybe I have just been through so much over the last several months that I have learned to appreciate things more.

No comments: