Friday, September 5, 2008

test entry

So, what does everyone think about Sarah Palin? She is getting so much talk about her pregnant daughter. I don't agree with sex outside of marriage, but it happens. She cannot control her 17 year olds decisions. However, what in the heck is she thinking by saying that her daughter will be marrying the father. She is seventeen!!! Just because she got pregnant, don't let her make another decision that she may not be mature enough to make yet. I got married when I was 19 and I thought that I was ready, and in some sense I was, but there were a lot of things that I didn't realize also. And that was after high school and two years of college, she hasn't even come into the real world beyond high school yet. I know that Sarah Palin is trying to look good and thinks that it would be best for her daughter, or her image, to marry the man that she has commited sin with, but I think that she better make sure she knows what she is doing.

No comments: